Sponsored Ad

30 Famous Kobe Bryant Quotes To Inspire You To Glory


Famous Kobe Bryant quotes to inspire you. Motivational Kobe Bryant quotes for life.

You will really be inspired and motivated by the collection of Kobe Bryant famous quotes below. Before moving to these quotes, however, let's have a look at a brief overview of Kobe Bryant's life.


About Kobe Bryant 

Kobe Bryant (born: August 23, 1978 – died: January 26, 2020), was an American professional basketball player, who is also known by his self given nickname 'Black Mamba'. Bryant had a phenomenal career with Los Angeles Lakers in the National Basketball Association (NBA) being an all-time top scorer in Lakers Franchise history. Due to his outstanding achievements in NBA, Kobe Bryant is considered worldwide as the greatest basketball player.



Famous Kobe Bryant Quotes


Inspirational & Motivational Kobe Bryant Quotes About Life (Best Kobe Quotes)

Do you wish to achieve something great in life but fear failures? If so, have a look at the following inspirational and motivational Kobe Bryant quotes. These Kobe Bryant inspirational quotes will encourage you to work hard and chase excellence and rise above failures and challenges instead of giving up. These quotes will also boost your self-confidence.


Kobe Bryant inspirational quote. Kobe Bryant quote about life. Everything negative — pressure ...
"Everything negative — pressure, challenges — is all an opportunity for me to rise." (Kobe Bryant)


I am chasing perfection.

(Kobe Bryant)


Once you know what failure feels like, determination chases success.

(Kobe Bryant)



🔶️ You Might Also Like Michael Jordan Quotes 🔶️



Haters are a good problem to have. Nobody hates the good ones. They hate the great ones.

(Kobe Bryant)


If you are afraid to fail, then you are probably going to fail.

(Kobe Bryant)


Kobe Bryant motivational quote. Best Kobe quote. We don't quit. We don't cower. We don't run ...
"We don't quit. We don't cower. We don't run. We endure and conquer." (Kobe Bryant)


The moment you give up is the moment you let someone else win.

(Kobe Bryant)


My brain...It cannot process failure. It will not process failure. Because If I sit there and have to face myself and tell myself you're a failure. I think that's almost worse than death.

(Kobe Bryant)



🔶️ You Might Also Like Bruce Lee Quotes 🔶️



The beauty in being blessed with talent is rising above doubters to create beautiful moments.

(Kobe Bryant)


Kobe Bryant quote about hard work. Kobe Bryant inspirational quote about life. Great things come from ...
"Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses." (Kobe Bryant)


If you do not believe in yourself no one will do it for you.

(Kobe Bryant)


I want to be the best, simple and plain.

(Kobe Bryant)


People just don't understand how obsessed I am with winning.

(Kobe Bryant)


Kobe Bryant motivational quote. Kobe Bryant famous quote. We all have self-doubt. You don't deny ...
"We all have self-doubt. You don't deny it, but you also don't capitulate to it. You embrace it." (Kobe Bryant)


I'm reflective only in the sense that I learn to move forward. I reflect with a purpose.

(Kobe Bryant)


The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want.

(Kobe Bryant)


The topic of leadership is a touchy one. A lot of leaders fail because they don't have the bravery to touch that nerve or strike that chord. Throughout my years, I haven't had that fear.

(Kobe Bryant)


Famous Kobe Bryant quote mamba mentality. Best Kobe quote. If you really want to be great at ...
"If you really want to be great at something you have to truly care about it. If you want to be great in a particular area, you have to obsess over it." (Kobe Bryant)


I'll do whatever it takes to win games, whether it's sitting on a bench waving a towel, handing a cup of water to a teammate, or hitting the game-winning shot.

(Kobe Bryant)


At the end of 2003, my game was complete. Shooting, defense, using the dribble, transition, mid-range stuff was all there. Then it was about fine-tuning and trying to improve in each area.

(Kobe Bryant)


I'm extremely willful to win, and I respond to challenges. Scoring titles and stuff like that... it sounds, well, I don't care how it sounds - to me, scoring comes easy. It's not a challenge to me to win the scoring title, because I know I can.

(Kobe Bryant)


Best Kobe quote. Kobe Bryant inspirational quote. I focus on one thing and one thing only, to win ...
"I focus on one thing and one thing only - that's trying to win as many championships as I can." (Kobe Bryant)


Winning takes precedence over all. There's no gray area. No almosts.

(Kobe Bryant)


Can I jump over two or three guys like I used to? No. Am I as fast as I used to be? No, but I still have the fundamentals and smarts. That's what enables me to still be a dominant player. 

(Kobe Bryant)


I love going one-on-one with someone. That's what I do. I've never lost. It's a whole different game, just to have them right in front of you and be able to do whatever you want.

(Kobe Bryant)


Kobe Bryant quote about life. Kobe Bryant famous quote. The magic in life is finding ...
"The magic in life is finding what is that you love. When you find that thing that you love then life makes sense. For me it was basketball." (Kobe Bryant)


I can't relate to lazy people. We don't speak the same language. I don't understand you. I don't want to understand you.

(Kobe Bryant)


I draw a lot from crowd.

(Kobe Bryant)


Sports are such great teachers. I think of everything they've thought me: camaraderie, humility, how to resolve differences.

(Kobe Bryant)



(End Of The Post)